Michigan 's Leading Metal Recycling
Metal Recycling Services Near Michigan With H&H Metals!
Our customers come first, and at H&H Metals we have a strong performance-based relationship with each and every customer. We have a broad customer base which includes large manufacturers, metal service centers, utility services, demolition & construction contractors. We approach all customers as consultants. After analyzing each and every customer's need, we create a recycling plan that's comprehensive and and up-to-date with customized pricing and more!
Why Choose H&H Metals For Your Metal Recycling?
- Certificate of guaranteed destruction
- Compliance with all local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Health, safety and environmental excellence
For All Your Metal Recycling Needs Near Michigan, There's H&H Metals!
Large manufacturers choose H&H Metals for our consultative approach and a shared commitment to corporate social responsibility. Construction and demolition contractors rely on H&H because we manage the flow of their goods between the point of origin and the point of destination. Our services are competitively priced earning us preferred vendor status with the majority of contractors. Individuals and businesses who bring materials to our recycling center will find clean premises.
receptacles and removal
- Leak Proof Roll off Boxes
- Lugger boxes
- Gondolas, van trailers, flatbeds and lowboy trailers
- Custom fabricated leak-proof tote boxes
- Stackable bins
- Self-dumping hoppers
- Gaylord boxes, pallets, drums, etc.
- Emergency work, 24/7 Servicing
- Critical outages
- Plant dismantlement
- Facility clean-outs
- Removal of obsolete machinery, equipment and tanks
- Surplus inventory management
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals We Purchase:
Non-Ferrous scrap metals are often purchased, but are not limited to the following forms or items: bars, borings, clips, coils, plates, punchings, rods, sheets, solids, stampings, tubing and turnings. For specific pricing and to get the best, contact us at (734) 728-8050 or complete the quote form. We pay top-dollar for copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, stainless steels, titanium, and more.
- Stainless Steel -- 200, 300 & 400 Series
- Tungsten Carbide
- Misc. Lead
- Wheel Weights
Ferrous Metals That We Recycle At H&H Metals:
- Sheet Iron
- #1 Bundles
- #1 Heavy Melting Steel (#1 HMS)
- #2 Bundles
- #2 Heavy Melting Steel (#2 HMS
- Plate and Structural (P&S)
- Auto Cast
- Mixed Cast
- Cast Iron
- Cast Iron Borings
- Foundry Steel
- Mill Scale
- Shavings and Turnings
- Motor Blocks
- Appliances (Non-Freon)