Quality Scrap Metal Recyclers Around Warren MI
Scrap Metal Recyclers Services Near Warren With H&H Metals!
Here at H&H Metals we pride ourselves on our strong performance-based relationship with all of our customers! We have a broad customer base which includes large manufacturers, metal service centers, utility services, demolition & construction contractors. We approach all customers as consultants. After analyzing each and every customer's need, we create a recycling plan that's comprehensive and and up-to-date with customized pricing and more!
Why Choose H&H Metals For Your Scrap Metal Recyclers?
- Certificate of guaranteed destruction
- Compliance with all local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Health, safety and environmental excellence
For All Your Scrap Metal Recyclers Needs Near Warren, There's H&H Metals!
H&H Metals is one of Southeastern Michigan's largest full-service scrap metal recycling companies specializing in the processing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Our expanded 15 acre, 40,000 square foot Detroit processing facility annually handles in excess of 100,000 tons of material and provides worldwide shipping for our customers. With 20 trucks, a state-of-the-art metallurgical laboratory and over 60 dedicated employees; H&H is able to offer a comprehensive range of specialized scrap metal recycling services to meet the needs of our customers both large and small.
receptacles and removal
- Leak Proof Roll off Boxes
- Lugger boxes
- Gondolas, van trailers, flatbeds and lowboy trailers
- Custom fabricated leak-proof tote boxes
- Stackable bins
- Self-dumping hoppers
- Gaylord boxes, pallets, drums, etc.
- Emergency work, 24/7 Servicing
- Critical outages
- Plant dismantlement
- Facility clean-outs
- Removal of obsolete machinery, equipment and tanks
- Surplus inventory management
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals We Purchase:
Non-Ferrous scrap metals are often purchased, but are not limited to the following forms or items: bars, borings, clips, coils, plates, punchings, rods, sheets, solids, stampings, tubing and turnings. For specific pricing and to get the best, contact us at (734) 728-8050 or complete the quote form. We pay top-dollar for copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, stainless steels, titanium, and more.
- Insulated Copper
- Electric Motors
- Transformers (non pcp's) ballasts
- Alloys (All Series)
- Insulated Wire
Ferrous Metals That We Recycle At H&H Metals:
- Sheet Iron
- #1 Bundles
- #1 Heavy Melting Steel (#1 HMS)
- #2 Bundles
- #2 Heavy Melting Steel (#2 HMS
- Plate and Structural (P&S)
- Auto Cast
- Mixed Cast
- Cast Iron
- Cast Iron Borings
- Foundry Steel
- Mill Scale
- Shavings and Turnings
- Motor Blocks
- Appliances (Non-Freon)